Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Gifts




In June of this year I was told I had Cancer. I had surgery in late July and started Chemo and Radiation on August 25th. Along the way I met some of the nicest people who worked or volunteered at the West Michigan Cancer Center. Everyone from the volunteers to my Oncologists have treated me with respect, dignity, and compassion. 

I had treatments 5 days a week until October 10th. I go once a month for check ups and blood work.
I'm feeling stronger and am able to return to my regular routine. I rest when needed.

I made the staff and volunteers these little thank you gifts. I gave my doctors Christmas curly wreaths. 

Above are post-it-note coasters with matching pencils.

Above are coaster calendars covered with Designer Series Paper.



These are mini coffee cups covered with Designer Series Paper and filled with chocolate candy.

I have been working on my Christmas cards last week and this week. I will be posting some of them later this week. 

My monitor isn't working right now so I'm slowing learning to post from my iPad. I'm limited to what I can do on my iPad. Hopefully I will be able to use my desktop.
Thank you for being patient with me.

Until next time...
Jane









2 comments:

  1. Jane,

    I'm so sorry to learn of your illness, but happy to hear that you are now doing well. My best wishes for your continued good health and results.

    Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. I went to my doctors yesterday for an exam to see if the tumor was gone and it was. I'm Cancer free! What a nice Christmas present! Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Jane

      Delete