Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sea Street

Happy Sunday...It's been a lovely day here in Kalamazoo, Michigan. A lot of sun and 77 degrees. Now on to one of my newest cards I created using the new colors, folder and Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! brand new catalog that went live on June 2, 2014!

Isn't this little octopus cute?

I absolutely love the Designer Series Paper! Just in time for any July 4th cards, or paper projects! I used Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock and Red Glimmer paper.
This would make a darling birthday card or just because card.

To see the new Stampin' Up! catalog click here
or you can email me, call me to place your order today!

Until next time,
Happy Stampin' !
Jane
 
post signature


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Jane! Love the red, white and blue!!! Thanks for the fun!
    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I got the stamp set :) but not the DSP :(

    ReplyDelete