Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Eight Days To Christmas

"Our family is celebrating Christmas on the 21st this year. Our children, grandchildren, Grammy and Bompa will meet at our youngest daughter, Mary, and family's house. Instead of a traditional meal we are going to have pizza. The grandchildren out voted the rest of us. 

I have been making Christmas gifts again this year. Christmas cards are finished and in the mail.
I am ahead of the game. I have to finish wrapping a few gifts and then I can relax.

I have a Christmas project to show you. Each year I make some good old stand bys and try to create some new projects. This year I have done both.


I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought our teenage granddaughters would like this idea. I cut index cards 2 inches wide and used a Stampin' Up! Tag punch. I cut out Desginer Series Paper for the front cover and the same size of cardboard for the back cover. To hold the tablet together I used a ring and added some ribbon to add interest and balance to the project. Fun, easy, and fast project.



I love this card. It's bright and cheerful. Simple to make. If you needed to mass produce Christmas cards this would be a good choice. 


Another fast and simple card. Red is my favorite color and I used it a lot this year. For this card I chose  Whisper White, and Real Red card stock, Designer Series paper, and Mingle All The Way stamp set. I will be back this week with more Christmas projects.

Until next time...
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment