Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Cards

I've been busy this week trying to finish my Christmas cards. Today I have three cards that I had so much fun making. Some people make only one kind of card but I have so many stàmp sets I love, I like to make several different kinds using a variety of stamp sets and card stock.

Another favorite card. I used my Big Shot to cut out the stars which makes card making so much faster and easier.


Another card made easy by using the Big Shot. I think the Red Glimmer paper adds so much to the overall look to the card.


I absolutely love this Santa! Isn't he cute? This season I am really into using Real Red, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler card stock and ink.


I will be posting more Christmas cards this week.
Until next time,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment