Thursday, December 11, 2014

More Christmas Cards

Good Afternoon. The sun is out here in Kalamazoo, Michigan! Yea! In the winter we have very few sunny days. That's one reason I love to stamp; I can focus on my stamping and forget about the weather.
I really like this card. The stamp is from the stamp set "Mingle All the Way". I used Whisper White and Real Red card stock. Real Red ink and ribbon. I colored the Rhinstones with green  Blender Marker.

Aren't these cards cute? This year I am using a lot of Glimmer Paper on my cards. It seems each time I design a card I reach for Dazzling Diamonds Embossing Powder and or Glimmer Paper. It doesn't have to be a large section just a touch to make my cards stand out. 

I will be back this week end with more Christmas cards and a 3-D project.

Until next time...
Happy Stampin'
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment