Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dollar Store Glass Vase All Dressed Up

I'm so excited to share with you my idea for dressing up a dollar store glass vase with our beautiful 3 1/2" Cherry Clobber and Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.
About a month ago, I was at the dollar store and saw some really nice glass vases...not wanting to pass up a bargain, I bought some. This vase is 8" tall and 3" around. So...I brought out the Scalloped Tulle Ribbon and wrapped it around the vase with Cherry Cobbler and then made a bow out of Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon. To set the entire vase off I added a Vanilla Citron candle from PartyLite. The smell is so yummy!

What I love about this project is it will go so well with my color scheme for Christmas. The tulle is held on the vase with a little bit of SNAIL Adhesive  and the bow is tied. After Christmas I can change the colors if I want a different look.
 

 What you will need to make this project

3 1/2" Cherry Clobber and Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
SNAIL Adhesive

Non-Stampin' Up! items
Glass vase
Candle 
Hope you like my idea...to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products go to the top right side  bar and click on Shopping.
Happy Stampin'
post signature
  

No comments:

Post a Comment